PRO-3700 Radar Detector
- FDSR (Field Disturbance Sensor Rejection) Filters out common causes of false alerts such as blind spot detectors and lane departure detectors in most newer vehicles.
- TFSR (Traffic Flow Sensor Rejection) Filters out false alerts caused by traffic flow sensors.
- ed Tri-Directional Text Display Shows alerts received, digital signal strength, and engaged modes in text format. Display can be mounted horizontally, upside down or vertically and text will read correctly.
- Modular Design Modules can be added to enhance the unit’s functionality such as GPS, Rear Laser-Radar Antenna, Laser Modules, etc.
- Exclusive High Performance Antenna with Integrated Laser Detection
- Laser Atalanta Stealth Mode Technology intended to defeat laser Detectors
- Discreet Tri-Colored LED & Security Alert Mode Provides user a selectable choice of color LED when alerting and a blinking red LED theft deterrent when the unit is off
- 3 Aux Ports Allows you to expand your functionality with additional modules
- Ka Max Mode Provides improved Ka Band sensitivity
- Radar Signature ID (RSID)™ with Voice Prompts Ka Band Radar Identifier indicates Ka 33.8, 34.0, 34.3, 34.7 or 35.5 on the display when police radar alerts are detected within these common Ka speed radar windows. Alerts that fall outside of these parameters will be reported only as Ka Band. Every Ka alert should be treated with caution.
- Laser Signature ID (LSID) Laser Identifier indicates the Pulses Per Second (PPS) transmitted by Speed Laser or other forms of laser sources.
- Real Voice ® Module Provides verbal alerts for clarity
- 4 Display Brightness Modes Allows the display intensity to be adjusted
- 2 Signal Strength Options Allow you to adjust the response of the signal strength
- Discreet Console Compact to provide many mounting choices
- 4 Filter Modes Reduce false alerts from other radar detectors
- Outdoor Temperature/Battery Voltage Meter Displays outdoor temperature and vehicle battery voltage
- POP™ Mode Detection Advanced speed detection capability responds to brief bursts of radar
- Total Band™ Protection w/360º Maxx Coverage Detects from front, sides, and rear
- 3 City Modes Reduce the annoyance of false alerts
- High Gain Lens Provides increased field of view
- Selectable Bands Allow specific bands to be turned on or off
- Quiet/Auto Quiet Modes Silence audio alerts
- SETTING SAVER saves personalized settings when unit is turned off
- SELECTABLE VEHICLE BATTERY SAVER allows you to customize the automatic shut down feature
- GPS Module provides traffic camera alerts, speed, clock, direction, odometer, elapsed time, over-speed alert, selective speed auto quiet, selective speed auto filter and more. Updateable database via supplied USB cable.
- Rear Antenna Provides additional laser-radar detection from the rear
- Laser Module Provides additional detection from front and rear
- Size: 25.4mm (H) 72.4mm (W) 105.4 (L)
- Weight: 130.4 g
- Insert Color: Black
- Power: 12V
- Warranty: 1year
- Included Accessories: Windshield Bracket Kit
Whistler laser-radar detectors receive laser guns that operate at a laser wavelength of 800-1000nm.
Whistler detectors receive the following radar frequencies:
10.500 - 10.550 GHz X Band
24.050 - 24.250 GHz K Band
33.400 - 36.000 GHz SuperWideBand Ka
This includes the new POP™ instant-on feature, which operates within the K and Ka bands. POP™ is a trademark of MPH Industries.
Price - $799